The considerations you and your former partner need to make will be dependent on your unique circumstances, however, some of the common things that need to be thought about include:
- Location of your children’s school
· Your children’s activities, including out-of-school activities
· Care requirements
· Medical treatment requirements
· How you share the financial responsibility with the other parent
· How you communicate with the other parent
· The children’s wishes (if they are older)Get in touch to learn more about parenting arrangements.