Let us recover the money that is rightfully yours!
Our Sydney debt recovery lawyers have a genuine passion for recovering debt, whether personal or
business debt, that is rightfully owed to our clients.
Our Sydney debt collection agency is made up of dedicated debt recovery lawyers who have the legal expertise and credibility to resolve matters and recover money efficiently and usually, without having to go to Court.
We understand the importance of recovering outstanding debts to improve cash flow and increase profit for our clients.
Our clients are able to relax knowing that our highly experienced and trained debt recovery lawyers are hard at work ensuring all outstanding debts are closed and a fast result is achieved.
Our approach to recovering debt
Our collection agency always acts quickly for our clients as we strongly believe that older debts become increasingly difficult to recover.
Below is a basic overview of some of the legal action or steps involved when we recover debt for our clients:
- Upon receiving our client’s instructions, we immediately contact the debtor to advise them of our involvement and attempt to recover payment at an early stage.
- Should the debtor fail to cooperate, we then prepare and dispatch a strongly worded letter demanding payment and cautioning the debtor of the consequences involved should they fail to pay.
- As soon as the letter expires, we commence proceedings in the relevant Court and conduct the necessary steps to obtain Judgment against the debtor.
- We constantly attempt to liaise with the debtor to persuade them to pay back the debt.
- Once Judgment is obtained, we enforce the Judgment against the debtor to ensure that the debt is recovered.
- We update our client throughout the entire matter, simplify the process and obtain all instructions when required.
- If proceedings are commenced, we do all in our powers to recover your costs and in most instances, also recover interest on your outstanding debt.
What costs are involved?
Our Sydney debt collectors ensure that our client’s costs are always kept low while maintaining an effective and premium debt collection service. Our debt recovery lawyers not only work hard to recover outstanding debts but also fight vigorously to ensure that the majority of our client’s costs are recovered from the debtor upon a successful recovery.
Our costs in debt recovery matters are generally event billed, which is a basic billing model that ensures clients understand exactly what they are paying for and allows our clients to easily forecast their costs in advance.
If you are serious about recovering what is owed to you, contact us now for a free chat without of our Sydney debt recovery lawyers.
Just need a letter of demand?
Sometimes a strongly worded letter of demand from our debt recovery lawyers is all that is needed to recover an outstanding debt.
Unified Lawyers will prepare and dispatch a strongly worded letter of demand to debtors for a fixed fee. We also contact debtors to advise them of our involvement and persuade them to settle the outstanding debt through a specific payment plan, at no additional cost.
Bankruptcy and insolvency
In addition to our extensive debt recovery expertise, we also provide expert advice to people and organisations regarding bankruptcy and insolvency. We’ll help you deal with consumer complaint. We also have significant experience in this field of law and have acted in numerous matters for both debtors and creditors.
Why choose our Sydney debt recovery lawyers?
- Free consultation
- Extensive experience in debt recovery
- We simplify the law for you
- Fast Recovery
- Personal Service
- Consumer protection
- Recover your costs from the debtor
- No hidden charges or costs